She was good but shortly after the last round of antibiotics the discharge came back and the nasal sounds never ceased. We rechecked her to see if she was negative for the Mycoplasma and the Proteus Mirabilis which she was, but her swabs came back as positive for Staphylococcus pseudintermedius which is another bacterial infection. This bacteria is resistant to several antibiotics. She has an appointment with the internal medicine specialist at Oakland Veterinary Referral Services on Monday the 26th. We have done everything possible and we will keep trying, but we really need help. She is eating and maintaining her weight, so now we just wait until her appointment. In the past 11 weeks 4 paws 1 heart has spent over $1000.00 on her tests and we could use any donations out there. I will post again once I know more. This has been an emotional roller-coaster and I just want to get her better. Donations can be made out to 4 paws 1 heart, PO box 84, Saint Clair Shores, MI, 48080 or on our website there is a pay pal and please notate your donation is for Muffins. Thank you. – Gina P.O. Box 84, St. Clair Shores, MI. 48080

Print Friendly, PDF & Email