1/20/23 – Today seems to be the day for updates. Here is one on our boy and feline mascot, Chance. – diana P.O. Box 84, St. Clair Shores, MI. 48080

A Second Chance For Chance

CHANCE: Hey there SuperHeros!!! Mom and I thought it was time to do an update on me.

So…mom is seeing some good results after my 2nd Solensia Injection. I’m not walking as low as I was and I’m “perkier”. So YAY for Solensia and mom says I will probably stay on it going forward. But…although the Solensia is helping with my arthritis, it’s not helping with my bladder issues. The Proin isn’t making much difference either. We were waiting to see if these new meds were going to do the trick before revisiting the MRI plan. On the low end it would be 2,470.00 on the high end 2,934.00. With Ct scan and all the other tests and meds it will definitely exceed what we raised in my fundraiser. Mom has spoken to Dr. Palma, Dr. Z and Auntie Di…we all want me to get the right treatment plan going forward so I can live my best life and get back to my SuperHero duties!

So mom has some details to talk over with Dr. Z but we will be rescheduling my mri again.

In the meantime please don’t forget moms Birthday Fundraiser for 4 Paws 1 Heart. There’s only 5 days left and we’re less then half way to her goal! So I’m doing my best to help mom reach her goal to help 4p1h offset the costs of my medical. You all know how much I’ve been through over the years. Intense physical therapy for a over year which thank goodness for Dr. Kern at Pawsitive Steps Rehabilitation & Sports Medicine took me from paralyzed with little hope from any other vets to walking, jumping, running and Superheroing my way through life. Lots of other stuff too…bladder infections, inflammation, tons of skin’s expensive to be me! But 4 Paws 1 Heart have been there every step of the way. Annnd you know there’s nothing mom wants more for her birthday then to have me back to my healthy, happy self. So please donate to her fundraiser if you are able. Mom really, really appreciates it and so do I.

Sweet dreams and nightynite Team, we love you to the moon!


1/21/23 – Tramp’s rescuer reached out to Leuk’s Landing and they advised that, in their experience, about 1% of SNAP tests are accurate. They suggested another test–best would be a PCR in 30 days. If leukemia is confirmed, it sounds like they will take in Tramp. We will authorize whatever is needed. As a side note, the rescuer advised that Tramp is loving being inside. – diana.

1/20/23 – Tramp saw another one of our favorite doctors at Orion Animal Hospital and she called me with her findings. Dr. Blasses did not feel that Tramp’s dental was as severe as was previously thought. But, he does have a severe upper respiratory infection. The doctor thought he would need a good cleaning and maybe a few extractions. Tramp was given antibiotics and will be seen again the first week in February. The bad news is that he tested positive for feline leukemia and fiv. And, if the rescuer can’t find a home without other cats, she will be contacting sanctuaries. If anyone has any suggestions for a sanctuary, please advise in a post and I will give the information to Tramp’s rescuer. Another, sweet boy who needs our prayers. – diana. P.O. Box 84, St. Clair Shores, MI. 48080


1/20/23 – Satin Update: I called the vet clinic earlier today and was advised that Satin is stable and is being fed through a tube. The doctor was in surgery so I didn’t talk with her. I’m still waiting to hear more from the rescuer. Please continue to keep Satin in your prayers. – diana P.O. Box 84, St. Clair Shores, MI. 48080