2/10/15 – How much cuteness can anyone stand!! This is sweet Sharla who was left behind by her owners and left alone in the house for who knows how long! She is safe now and loving life but she is still looking for her forever home. Please share and let’s help sweet Sharla find her forever family. Here’s what her foster mom has to say:
– She is very playful
– Warms up to other cats well. They chase and play with each other ( still integrating her in with the dogs so unsure about them but think she would be fine )
– Can be a little nervous and hide if there is too much going on
– Loves to chase balls around
– Very sweet
– Always happy to see me. She greets me with a meow, an arch of her back and rubs my leg.
– Likes to explore and sit near the window in the sun
– Needs to be brushed regularly. She mats really easily. Especially her little lions mane around her face.
– Very dainty and little girl like. Takes small bites. Delicately prances around and petite. She is only 6-7 lbs. Very cute.