Stanley – The Rat Poison Won – RIP Sweet Baby

4/20/15 – PLEASE do not keep RAT POISON around animals!!! I am very upset to report that this 4 month old puppy we took in last night went into cardiac arrest just a little while ago. He ingested Decon (rat poison), and had been bleeding internally. Apparently it was to late for our little Stanley.. He was doing good when we hospitalized him and began treatment, but he went downhill during the night/day today.. I’m extremely bummed this little guy didn’t survive. Stanley4:20:15
Gina

Print Friendly

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

321,418 Spam Comments Blocked so far by Spam Free Wordpress

HTML tags are not allowed.