8/30/20 – Chance had to go to the emergency hospital.
“Hey Team, mom here.
Please keep Chance in your prayers. After consulting with Dr. Z, it was decided to rush Chance into the emergency hospital. We suspect he may have a blockage.
And please, if you are able…make a donation to
4 Paws 1 Heart. Your donation is still being matched until Sept 1st. Chance is depending on you, along with so many others. Thankyou ❤
Of course like so many vets offices these days I have to wait in the car which makes this twice as hard. But they took him in right away and I’m so grateful Advanced Emergency Hospital is here with their great drs & techs. Will keep you posted ~ Mom